Saras Bhajan Group built this Website & App as a free app for all music lover users.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our app policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Saraswati sangeet sadhana is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using Android App, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Information collection & use:-
We may collect the following information
- Email address
- Mobile number for authentication via otp.
- Various Mobile device information
- Other Information relevant to service enquiry, customer surveys.
Use of information –
We require this information to understand your needs and providing best service in particular for the following reasons:-
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for feedback, market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the app according to your interests.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, We immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that We will be able to do necessary actions.
Contact Us at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org